AGRO-SUR offers modern greenhouses for the intensive cultivation of vegetables, flowers and nursery plant production, as well as for storage and commercial purposes (garden centres).
Film blocks have high thermal insulation properties ensuring the top level energy efficiency, which has been confirmed by means of thermovision measurements. This means that this type of greenhouse requires only a minimum amount of energy to provide an optimal growing climate.
We use our over 20 years of experience and many original solutions that guarantee extended longevity and optimal light transmittance. Thanks to the air cushion constantly controlled by a system of time-controlled pumps, the double film solution allows for energy consumption optimization. The housing can be made of optional polycarbonate chambered plates.
The solid structure is made of galvanized steel profiles ensuring full anti-corrosion protection.
Technical parameters of a typical AGRO-SUR greenhouse
The modules have the following fixed parameters:
- the module (nave) width: 8,0 m, 9,0 m, 9,6 m and 12 m;
- a typical facility width will be a multiple of a module width;
- modules of different widths can be grouped within one facility;
- the module (field) length is determined by the spacing of load-bearing supports grouped as follows:
|2 / 4 m
|2,5 / 5 m
- the facility length is a multiple of the external field length;
- the structure’s total height is determined by the sum of the side wall height (from the base to the gutter) and the arch height (from the gutter to the ridge);
- the typical film block side wall height is a variable value and may be ranging from 3.50 m to 5.0 m;
- the height of the arch in relation to the given width of the aisle is constant and amounts to: